Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events organiser, with more than 500 events in 30 countries. In 2018, Reed Exhibitions brought together more than 7m event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed Exhibitions’ events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 30,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high calibre exhibition professional to work with the Senior Exhibition Director to help manage the delivery of Infosecurity Group events and exceed financial, audience delivery and customer satisfaction targets.
Infosecurity Group: With over 23 years of experience in providing year-round education and networking opportunities for visitors, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike, the Infosecurity Group brings the global infosecurity community together in person, in print and online. Featuring the award-winning Infosecurity Magazine as well as 8 established events around the globe. Our purpose is to delight our customers by providing unrivalled learning and networking opportunities that deliver business.
- Everything we do we do to delight our customers. You’ll lead a motivated and enthusiastic team to deliver unrivalled learning experiences and new business opportunities through market leading events and conferences
- You’ll be responsible for hands on strategic planning and budgeting to achieve year-on-year growth in revenue and profit
- Use customer insight to drive innovation and deliver products and experiences that delight our customers
- Lead and motivate an international team of sales, marketing, digital, administration, operations and customer service professionals
- Collaborate with external organisations to ensure we deliver an unrivalled experience for our target audiences
- Embrace digital technology to help our audiences connect and communicate
- Understand our key challenges and continue to develop our winning strategy
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for talented, curious and collaborative visionaries, someone excited about challenging the way we do things and focused on delighting our customers. Keen to embrace digital technology with a clear vision of how great data will underpin everything we do. The ideal candidate….
- Proven track record of successful line management and team motivation
- Record of success in product & brand management
- Several years’ experience in a commercial environment in brand management and/or product management focused role/s with experience of Profit and Loss management
- Innovator who can adjust to and drive change
- Track record in setting and achieving high-level targets
- Champion of collaboration with a proven track record of building communities and networks to drive growth, profit and customer satisfaction
- Market and sector understanding, sufficient to have a dialogue with, and gain the respect of customers, trade bodies, sales and marketing staff. Experienced at using enabling technology including data, digital and mobile to deliver improved customer experience
- High level of emotional intelligence and organisational awareness
- Strategic, with a clear vision on how to drive success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels