Reed Exhibitions (RX) is the world leader in creating high profile, targeted industry events where buyers and suppliers come together to do business.
We support a creative open and fun culture without exception. Careers with us are built on passion and the unwavering desire to make all the things we do BETTER. This isn't just about the status quo, meeting deadlines, or hitting targets – you need to do that too – but this is absolutely about delivering the best for our customers.
We are seeking experienced Sales Executives to come and join our high performing team of Sales Accelerator. One of the key opportunities for the business is new business growth. In order to achieve this, a team of highly motivated and driven new business professionals tasked with identifying and closing new business across multiple industries is being created. Operating at its peak, with systems, processes, strategies and people all working in tune to achieve specific results, as well as actioning new areas of growth, this is a unique opportunity to join the world’s largest events company as part of a new high performance sales team taking your career to the next level.
- To actively identify, qualify, call & pursue new business opportunities across Reed Exhibitions portfolios of exhibitions and events
- To manage and grow these new customers over 12 months before they are handed to the account management team
- To manage your database professionally, accurately and responsibly in order to provide the best possible service to both internal and external customers
- To meet and/or exceed your sales targets as prescribed by the show budgets
- To meet and/or exceed annual key objectives as prescribed by the Company Strategy
- To develop strong relationships with exhibitors by understanding and responding to their needs
Skills & Experience
- Someone with 1-2 years of experience in lead generation and prospecting.
- The ability to meet multiple sales/work deadlines and close sales
- Computer skills in particular Microsoft Office
- Ability to clearly articulate information to customers
- Experience in achieving targets and budgets and to take corrective action if necessary
- Ability to stay focused and be productive within tight timeframes
- Thorough understanding of sales strategies and the ability to create urgency in the sales process
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to manage your sales effectiveness across different industries
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Customer oriented
- Professional approach to managing clients and team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professional integrity
- Problem solving skills & ability to work effectively within a fast paced environment
Join our dynamic team full of passionate people. We may work hard to produce AMAZING shows but we have fun doing it!
You will also have:
- The opportunity to go onsite to our industry leading exhibitions and events
- Training and development opportunities as well as ongoing support to ensure you hit your full potential
- Career progression – we are strong believers in developing great talent and finding opportunities where individuals can grow with us
- Social functions, reward & recognition programs and access to some amazing benefits including discounted private health insurance, optical assistance & corporate gym discounts (just to name a few)