Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events organiser, with more than 500 events in 30 countries. In 2018, Reed Exhibitions brought together more than 7m event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed Exhibitions’ events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 30,000 people, of whom almost half are in North America.
Advert opening date : 23-01-2020
Advert closing date : 22-02-2020
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Scope: The team member will have responsibilities for the operation and management of Global Tech Ops services. Maintain relationships with Solution, Product, Program teams, Service owners, SDM’s and relevant Third Parties. Maintain the service in line with Business requirements ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met and a high level of Customer service is provided. Responsibility for cross support of services working in coordination with other Support team members.
- End to end ownership of all areas related to the service(s)
- To provide application management to ensure,
- service availability within defined SLAs
- service integrity and security
- all documentation relating to services is kept up to date
- performance & capacity management of services including trend analysis, forward planning and reporting
- service lifecycle management
- regular maintenance tasks are delivered as per schedule
- Maintain services in all environments in line with business requirements and change management process, liaising with service partners for swift resolution of problems and incidents.
- Provide a high Level of support to global users in line with agreed SLA’s
- CSI of services, processes and tools through structured CSI processes.
- Incident resolution and request fulfilment where applicable
- Major Incident Management
- Proactive and reactive Problem Management working with relevant teams as required
- On boarding of new support team members
- Where applicable to perform application release testing
- Management of audit and compliance requirements including user security where applicable
- Mentoring other team members as appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable in-depth skills are required in -
- Oracle Eloqua
- ITIL v3 Service Management
- Ability to produce effective influencing and persuading arguments to support of goals of the team
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual
- Customer and business focused at all times
- The ability to competently cope with the unexpected, to make sound decisions quickly in a crisis situation, to deal with any problems, to motivate others
- Good communications skills & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work unsociable hours
- Experience in working with all levels of stakeholders
RX Global Technology is leading business transformation in a dynamic and fast changing industry. This is an exciting and growing team, delivering high profile programs that facilitate millions of meaningful business connections, drive increased customer value and enable more productive working across our truly international business.
LEARN MORE: Are you up for the challenge? Learn more about our culture and careers http://reedexpo.jobs/about